[ANN]Rev Media Database Tester(s) Wanted

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jun 22 12:12:30 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I've just completed my first round of testing of storage & retrieval of
binary data using SDB II ["SDB Squared"].

I'm looking for a Rev Media user to run some initial tests to determine
if single-user SDB II will run via the Rev Media engine.  Basically all
that's involved is to expand a zip file I will send you and use Rev
Media to open and navigate one or two stacks.

If someone is seriously interested and equipped for network testing, we
can also determine if a Rev Media Client can connect to an SDB II
server app.

Should you wish to pursue SDB II further, I will provide you with the
two stack custom property settings and six scripting additions needed
to allow a stack to act as an SDB II front-end.

Please contact me privately if you are interested; but don't expect a
reply before Friday.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company