Multipage Tiffs or Adobe File

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 22 09:56:51 EDT 2006

Recently, jhonken wrote:

> I need to write a new program in Rev.  It needs to either import a
> multipage Tiff or Adobe file.  I need the ability to view the file and
> move between the pages.

Hi Jeff:

Just curious: what's a multipage TIFF?  Haven't heard of this one before.
If it is some variation of the standard TIFF format, you might be able to
get away with using a player to display the images, but would probably need
to have QuickTime available for this to work.  You could try opening any
sample images you have in Apple's QuickTime Player app and see if the images
can be displayed -- if yes, then it's probably possible to display the
images in Rev (set the fileName of a player to the path to your image/s).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design