Create folder, defaultFolder and exporting...

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 03:16:23 EDT 2006

Thank you very much indeed Richard Gaskin.

So . . .

presumably to make sure the text file ends up inside my new folder I am going to have to state the path explicitly?

This could be a "right pain" if the stacks are to be used on various computers running various operating systems - with various installations of RR in funny places.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006