(no subject)

dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jun 21 20:10:36 EDT 2006

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:
> Congrats on the new release!!!  I just tried it today after downloading
> Rev 2.7.2 (yep, I waited this long). I only have just one question. Will
> you be adding support for saving in Win/Mac/Lin icon formats rather than
> the usual image formats? I assume you will... it being an icon editor and
> all.  ;-)  Looks great so far! Can't wait to see the new features you
> outlined.

Thanks Roger!  Yes, I do plan to incorporate support for the Mac & Windows Icon formats (I don't have linux, nor do I want to *try* to have it).  It will be a little tricky as I don't really understand the formats in plain text, but I'll figure it out.  If I can't, there's a lot of wonderful free programs I can incorporate that will do it for me. :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com