[OT (slightly) ] Re: Please confirm your message

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jun 21 10:27:11 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

> The best thing to do is to just click his link. One click and you
> won't get
> the message anymore. A lot easier than writing all about it I think.

Not when you multiply that act by the number of subscribers to the List.

I find it very poor manners to join a public list and expect every List
member to then take action to avoid receiving this message.  If the
eMailer doesn't allow it, then I find use of that emailer to be poor
manners.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company