Just a Scripting Question

Tom Cole tom.cole at asu.edu
Tue Jun 20 22:49:37 EDT 2006

Sarah was helping me on this. I need to run some script before anyone
sees the program.
  I really just need to know how to write a script that does this:

On PreOpenstack
lock screen
send mouseup to button "play game"

-- Ah, here's my problem. The "play game" button asks if I really want
to play-- with "YES" or "No." What do I write to click the YES option?
The user won't be able to see the yes option (and he shouldn't) and so
that option has to be clicked by something in my script. Is it "send
mouseup to YES," or "select YES?" Or "send mousedown and put Yes into
it??

-- I'm sure this is elementary to some of  you.

unlock screen

End PreOpenstack

I have a lot of script in that Play Game button and when it runs once,
it seems to run quicky afterwards. Thus, I want to run it with the
screen locked in Preopenstack so the program will run quickly right
from the beginning and not be sluggish the first time the user clicks
it.

Tom