Did I miss something?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 20 11:07:59 EDT 2006

Hi Derek,

I downloaded and tried it. Nothing happens when I click on one of the
little squares. I expected to see some colour, but everything stayed
unchanged. I know that others, who tried it too, had exactly the same
result as me. Sorry, it didn't work. I'll gladly try the next
version. It could be useful.

I tried it on a 400Mhz G3 PowerMac with Mac OS 10.4.6 installed.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 20-jun-2006, om 7:21 heeft dreamscapesoftware.com - List het
volgende geschreven: