Clipboard Data

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:56:58 EDT 2006

Hey,
  I was wondering if there was any way to represent objects (or an entire
card) as text so it can be sent over a network and be unpacked somewhere
else.  I messed around with the clipboard and made a stack that copies the
objects to a new stack, saves the stack, sends the stackData to the other
computer, and copies the objects to the other stack.  This works, but it is
overly complicated and a little too unstable.  The clipboard() function
returns "objects" when I have copied buttons or cards, but the
clipboardData["objects"] doesn't return anything.  Does anyone know why?

  Thank you,
    Bridger