revPrintText

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Jun 18 17:31:47 EDT 2006

1) You need to use the revPrintField command, NOT revPrintText (which will
only output the *text*).

2) You need to use the form "revPrintField the name of fld 1" NOT
revPrintField fld 1. Check the documentation on revPrintField for details.

2) I assume it's just a typo in your email, but "set the imageSoucre of..."
won't work, it has to be "ImageSource"

Yves COPPE wrote,
> the images are placed using the property :
> set the imageSoucre of char x of line y of fld "xyz" to <an img ID>
[...]
>     revPrintText tFld,tTitre
[...]