ANN: Global freeware laptop diary tool in REV

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:46:58 EDT 2006

Hi Kresten,

I look forward to seeing your project!

Just a couple of brief comments on the website (that's as far as I've gotten):

Does anybody else get slightly seasick/nauseated by the
floating/sliding navigation thingy on the left side of the website?
Or is it just me & my migraine? (I DO have one) :-(

Also, I would suggest different shades or color values for the red and
blue (putting together primary red next to primary blue makes the
human eye go positively buggy!  Stereoscopic effect as red advances
and blue recedes.  I believe I've read that the human eye basically
has to mechanically refocus to perceive the two colors with red's
longer light waves and blue's shorter ones, as well as with respect to
the of the eye's blue cones ( ~15 % of the total number of cones)
located on the periphery of the human optical system whereas the
greater number of red ones being located in the center).

If you'd like some reference materials dealing with color perception
or other user interface issues, I'd be happy to email them to you!

I look forward to further exploration of your project!

Best regards,

Judy