System Requirements

Tom Cole tom.cole at asu.edu
Sat Jun 17 17:18:57 EDT 2006

Hi, Mark,
Thanks for responding to my question. The new Studio doesn't make OS9
standalones, and I have found that Rev 2.1 stacks are rather unreliable
with regard to printing. Most printers work, but in others the
print-out is sometimes a mess. The new Studio seems to have solved this
problem. Maybe I will include an OS 9 version anyway.

I wish they had an updated systems requirements page on line. I don't
even know if Windows 95 is supposed to work with the new Studio
standalones (98 does) or if the RAM requirements are good.

What if I added your note about color depth like this for a Windows or
OSX only version?

Windows 32 MB RAM
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP
Single-speed CD-ROM
Color depth of thousands of colours (16  bit)

MacIntosh	32 MB RAM	Mac OSX 	Single-speed CD-ROM

Thanks
Tom