Laptop diary tool in REV - Glyphs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 17 06:12:36 EDT 2006

Hi Richmond,

Kresten may correct me, but I believe the reason for having so many
glyphs and being able to customize the use of glyphs is the cultural
depencency of the symbols used. If one needs a round house, one may
add it to Phenomenalog.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 17-jun-2006, om 9:39 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: