SCHEDULE

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jun 16 04:21:34 EDT 2006

huh???

It's 1 am Monterey-time, we just got in, and I sure as *&$!! hope I'm not
too late for registration!!!

'Cuz, that would REALLY well and truly suck given that, arriving here
after midnight, we discovered that our lodgings booked through Travelocity
are for a Holiday Inn in Monterey...   MEXICO!  :-(

So, tomorrow, beware the fiend tomorrow bearing fur, fangs, and bleary
eyes ;-)

Judy