Ubuntu Linux - fun with fonts

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 01:06:18 EDT 2006

The Vera Bitstream family of fonts for Linux look very nice indeed with my RR stacks!

However - the 'g' is one of those squiggly ones, and for primary kids I want a goofy, primary g (c.f. Chalkboard - a Mac/Win font) - if anybody knows of a kiddy font for Linux I would be very grateful.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006