Reliability of background FTPing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Jun 15 20:52:52 EDT 2006

(Not sure what happened with the first email. Will try again)

We have a Rev application that uploads and downloads 1-2 mb files to
our server approximately 5-10 times per hour. Currently, we are doing
all of that ftp'ing in the foreground. We'd like to do it in the
background. The question is about reliability. We have other
activities ongoing, such as video capture and video replay. Would
these activities effect background ftp'ing or be effected by it? The
files must be transferred reliably.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies