MenuBar in the topleft corner!

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 15:35:30 EDT 2006

I've just uploaded a stack that will PATCH your MenuBar (RR Media, Studio, Enterprise - the lot) so that it will open in the top left corner of the screen.

1. This is not recommended for Mac users as it will pop the Menubar under the Mac Menubar!

2. Make a backup before you use this patch.

3. I'm not responsible for anything that may ensue from use of this stack (although the code is so mind-blowingly simple nothing should happen beyond its one purpose -use it and trash it).

it is available at the usual place:

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson