Shrinking Windows -- PC to Mac

kevin trancepacific at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:43:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have built a Rev program for the PC and obviously in the process of
converting it to Mac, I have to turn the menubars that were formerly on
the top of the stack windows to the standard Mac menubar. This all
works fine until I build the application for Mac. I'll run the newly
created standalone and be greeted with stacks that are about a menubar
too short and hence cut off at the bottom by about 18-22 pixels.

I realize that I can manually override this default stack window size
with a line of code, however the main stack is involved and so when
that opens off the bat, said solution just looks sloppy.

If anyone has worked through this issue or knows what is happening, I'd
really appreciate your advice.

Cheers!

Kevin