[ANN] Tree Field available for download

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Wed Jun 14 12:07:21 EDT 2006

In a shameless ploy to get some attention for my almost-complete new
website, I've put my occasionally-requested Tree Field in the
"Resources" section of www.califexSoftware.com.

The site was made in a crash attempt to learn CSS, and therefore is
not good with old browsers; and I'm not sure of Windows either.

As fast as I can ready them for prime time, I'm going to add other
utilities I've developed over the years: a script search that
displays found items in context, an image manager for large projects,
a sound tester for trying out concatenated sounds, a property-setter
that takes advantage of multi-screen environments and muscle memory,
a project manager and program shell that takes care of versioning,
backups, and product releases... the usual sort of thing we all do
eventually for ourselves - or used to in the bad old days before so
many talented and prolific scripters stepped up to the plate.

I welcome your reactions and criticism!

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com