Adjusting rev window to full-screen

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Jun 13 16:27:03 EDT 2006

resizeStack newWidth, newHeight, oldWidth, oldHeight

  is sent whenever a stack is resized (such as when a user clicks the
Maximize button)

the [working] screenRect[s]

  returns the size of the screen[s]

set the rect of this stack to the screenrect

  makes your stack full-screen

Thus, you can maximize the window from within your script; you can know what
the screen size is before you do it; and you can determine when the user
resizes the stack window.