Finding Aqua & Windows interface buttons

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 12 18:11:54 EDT 2006

Hi Jack,

Of course you can reach those pictures. Choose the pointer tool,
double-click an object, set the lockloc of the object to false if
necessary and then move it out of the way. You can also make the card
larger to create more room for the objects. You could also create a
script to set the lockLoc to false:

repeat with x = 1 to number of images
   set the lockLoc of image x to false
end repeat

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 12-jun-2006, om 23:49 heeft Jack Tsu het volgende geschreven: