Finding Aqua & Windows interface buttons

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 11 18:33:09 EDT 2006

Hi Jack,

The images are on card Graphics of stack revDocs. This script copies
them all to the current card of the current stack. Just create a new
stack, paste the script into the card script and run it from the
message box.

on copyImages
   put the number of images of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs" into
myNrOfImgs
   repeat with myImgNr = 1 to myNrOfImgs
     copy img myImgNr of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs" to this stack
     set the rect of img myImgNr of this cd to the rect of ¬
     img myImgNr of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs"
   end repeat
end copyImages

After running the script, you probably still need to adjust the
location and size of some of the images. Of course, you can simply

   go to cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs"

but it is useful to have the images in your own stack, in case you
want to make a standalone, for instance.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 11-jun-2006, om 22:27 heeft Jack Tsu het volgende geschreven: