Making a treeview using a table

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 22:22:01 EDT 2006

On 6/9/06 5:35 PM, "Jack Tsu" <xeubie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a very new Rev user and I'd like to make a treeview in the simplest way
> possible. I thought I'd try making a table so everything lines up nicely.
> However, when I want to add something to the tree, I need to move all the
> table contents below it down one line. Is there an easy command to do this
> in Rev?

Here are a two ways

put newlineOfText & cr before line 10 of textList
or
put cr & newlineOfText  after line 10 of textList

Adds a tab indent to the line below (only that line)
put newlineOfText & cr & tab before line 10 of textList

--make a double space
put newlineOfText & cr  & cr before line 10 of textList

Jim Ault
Las Vegas