Compound ListFields Example

gaich software service service at gaich.de
Fri Jun 9 09:08:16 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have uploaded an example of a compound list object (4 list fields in a
group).

It shows how to manage the dividers, to sync the fields, to fill and
empty the fields and to sort them.
I now there is much more to do, but I think it could be an example for
beginners (from a beginner ;-) ).
I had to do it because I want to right align  numbers and  currencies in
a 'table view'.
It's all in a group, so you can copy it to your projects (if you want).

I've made it on a windows xp machine with rev2.72 and constallation.
I've uploaded 2 versions, one for rev2.72 and one for 2.5/2.6x
I can't test it on a mac because I have only windows and linux machines.

If anyone has suggestions to optimize it, an info would be nice.

And if anyone has an idea how to place a graphic beside the text in the
header buttons
that indicates the state of the sort direction, that would make me very
happy :-D .

The download adress:
http://www.gaich.de/revolution.html

Have fun