Linux installation

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 9 02:52:50 EDT 2006

Bob-

> So that neither of us need to repeat ourselves:

> I have run into an RB problem! It is not a Rev problem!

Point taken. I think we're arguing the same issue from the same point
of view, just in different words, so I'll back out. I don't feel
either defensive or antagonistic on the subject, and I appreciate the
work you've put into trying to come up with something workable. It
would be nice if all the built-in rev commands worked in linux the way
they're supposed to, and I don't have a 100% good way to deal with the
specialFolder either.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net