Limitations of email (was Re: Linux installaton)

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Thu Jun 8 14:51:51 EDT 2006

Mark Wieder wrote:

Now if we could just get Bob to come to RevConWest...

-----------------------------------
Nothing I'd like more, mate! But unfortunately, my son #1 has just built
a music recording studio that has not only left himself but the whole
family bankrupt! So Andre needs to be my representative to shake your
hand on this occasion.

But who knows, another year you lot might considering holding RevCon in
Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, where I live. The south is let's say the
more European part of Brazil, not quite so intense as the life in Sao
Paulo or Rio upwards. There are 42 beaches of all different types to
choose from, and although the bikinis are not quite so fantastic as the
ones in Ipanema, the ones at our Joaquina (surfing) beach are not to be
sneezed at.

Anyway, since Richard's buying the drinks, no problem...

Best regards,
Bob