Layering QT Players

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:32:48 EDT 2006

Hey,
  For one of my programs I needed to create a card with a movie that has two
different motions that can move independently of each other.  To create this
effect I used two QT players and layered them, but they aren't acting how I
expected them to.  When the one on the top layer is not playing, then it
disappears beneath the other player.  If they are both playing then the
player on the top layer get very buggy and unstable, so it reverts back and
forth from being visible to not being visible.  I think I might be able to
solve this problem or think of an alternate solution if I just knew a little
more about the player object.  I especially need to know about layering
between two players, and a player with a regular object (such as a
field).  If someone could explain this to me I would greatly appreciate it.

  Thank You,
      Bridger