Problem with declaring local variables

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 7 14:28:54 EDT 2006

If you are using Constellation - check the checkbox "Check Vars" at
the top of the editor window - I didn't know that was there and also
it doesn't sync with the IDE checkbox. This one drove me crazy for
weeks. Somehow the checkbox in the Constellation window got set
and... I made a fool of myself online...

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o