Limitations of email (was Re: Linux installaton)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 7 14:14:08 EDT 2006

Dave Cragg wrote:

> On 7 Jun 2006, at 18:38, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> I recently read a summary of a study on email communications which
>> found that while participants reported having 90% confidence that
>> they accurately interpreted the tone and content of the email, they
>> were wrong about 50% of the time.
>
> So you're saying about half of those East-European girls that e-mail
> me are lying.

Dammit Dave can't you read my email?  That's not what I said!!!!!!!
Stop distorting everything I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Just kidding of course]

What I meant was that 90% of the Nigerians who write you are honestly
trying to give you their inheritance.

[Really kidding on that one]

<http://www.419eater.com/>

--