Re-2: Rev Media 2.7.2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 6 11:37:22 EDT 2006

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de wrote:
> Hi  Jacqueline,
>
> any idea how long support needs to  handle each request? Send my email yesterday morning. Still no answer.

It depends on what you ask and how busy the queue is. Support is closed
on weekends, so Mondays are very backlogged. The official time we aim
for is 2 working days, but usually you'll get an answer sooner. Heather
handles all the licensing questions and I know that yesterday she was
snowed under. I do all the technical questions, and most of the time
you'll get a response within a day. But if the question is something I
don't know, I have to find out or refer it to someone else on the team
who can answer. That can take another day or two.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com