That annoying little resizer

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:28:07 EDT 2006

On 6/6/06, Jack Tsu <xeubie at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Whenever I set the background color of a window on the Mac, that little
> resizer on the bottom corner stays white, which ruins the look. Is there an
> easy way to change it?
>
> And while we're on the subject of UI, how do I change the titlebar color?
> Hopefully there's a way to do it that looks good on both Mac and Windows.
> Windows has a blue titlebar, and the blue wraps around the edges of the
> window, so I don't know how I would change that (please let me know if
> possible).

The things that are annoying you are system settings, not Rev
settings. To change them you would have to turn off the standard
titlebar and resizer and add your own as graphics to the window.

Then you will have to script all the functionality that the system
gives you for free (resizing, moving the window, closing, maximizing,
minimizing).

You could use a windowShape image instead, but I'm not sure how that
would go with resizing.

Cheers,
Sarah