That annoying little resizer

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:22:30 EDT 2006

Whenever I set the background color of a window on the Mac, that little
resizer on the bottom corner stays white, which ruins the look. Is there an
easy way to change it?

And while we're on the subject of UI, how do I change the titlebar color?
Hopefully there's a way to do it that looks good on both Mac and Windows.
Windows has a blue titlebar, and the blue wraps around the edges of the
window, so I don't know how I would change that (please let me know if
possible).

Thank you in advance.