robotics

Greg Kolodziejzyk greg at justgreg.com
Mon Jun 5 13:51:03 EDT 2006

Hey:

I am a long-time METACARD user, and I am working on a project where some
robotics is required. I have NO experience with robotics, sensors or
controllers, but I thought it might be a cool learning experience. I
also thought I could use metacard (Rev) to control the robotics stuff.

Does anyone out there have any experience with using Rev for robotics? I
would like to find a consultant or company that I could contract to help
me set this up.

If you are interested, the application is an auto-balance / auto-steer
mechanism for a human powered vehicle I built for a speed record:

http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/HPVMain.html

Thanks,
Greg K

The Adventures of Greg BLOG: