Play a Player Backwards [OT]

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 09:44:24 EDT 2006

Err, Well . . .if its any comfort my first phrase when I was 1 year old was not "Mama" but "yeah, Yeah, Yeah" - honest! I was born in 1962.

A sixties Toad - so, Bufo, Bufo to you too!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006