I am glad I can donate something

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 5 05:25:57 EDT 2006

Hi Claudi,

First of all, this is really a cool stack. Congratulations.

The cursor ID was still causing an error. Why don't you include that
cursor in your stack? That would solve it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 5-jun-2006, om 11:03 heeft Claudi Cornaz het volgende geschreven: