Apple Events?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jun 4 17:19:46 EDT 2006

On 6/4/06 4:14 PM, "Jim Ault" <JimAultWins at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Todd,
>
> See the bottom of this message for a previous post by Ken Ray that may help
> you.  Note that Ken Ray will be doing a topic at the upcoming RevCon West.
> Also, his site has tips and examples of AppleScript in action.  In your
> case, certainly work a look under the hood.

Thanks, Jim... I was just about to make mention of the topic at RevCon...
Todd, is this something you need to do now, or can you wait until you get to
RevCon? If you need to do this now, let me know offlist and I'll work with
you to get it doing what you want...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/