Apple Events?

Todd Geist toddgeist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 14:30:05 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am looking into using Apple Events with Revolution, but I can't get
my head around it.

I am pretty proficient at Applescript, and just started using Script
Debugger (jeez can't believe how much better it is then the plain old
Script Editor).  But I can't seem to make the leap from that to using
Apple Events.

All the stuff I can find on using them show you how to use them using
Carbon, or Cocoa, or some language I am not into. I would love to see
some examples using Revolution.

Does anybody of any useful resources?  Either on Apple Events or Apple
Events and Revolution together?

TIA

Todd