Making a browser with Rev

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:20:50 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Could anyone give be an honest viewpoint about whether Rev is powerful
enough to make a full-blown web browser? I am aware of altBrowser, but I'm
not sure whether that is meant to be a small add-on for apps that need to
read HTML pages, or whether it can really do everything a professional
browser like IE, Firefox, or Safari could do.

Oh, and congrats to the Rev team for the UB release. I'm on a Mac Mini Core
Solo, so I'm just about ready to buy my first license!