Problems building Mac OSX standalone

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Jun 2 16:53:40 EDT 2006

Le 02-juin-06 à 22:42, Jon Seymour a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> After many months of successfully making Windows standalones from
> my OSX Tiger development machine, I tried building an OSX app
> today. To my chagrin, the process was futile. Although Rev claims
> to have saved the standalone successfully, the first bad sign is
> that when I dismiss the dialog to that effect, Rev immediately
> crashes. Then, examining the standalone, I see that Rev has not
> obeyed my command to create a separate stack file from each
> substack...in fact it's a single file. The new folder to contain
> the stack files is not created either. The app launches but doesn't
> work, as I would imagine since none of the files are where they are
> supposed to be. Finally, the app doesn't feature the icon I
> assigned in the standalone preferences, but rather the generic
> application icon. Help, anyone?
>
> Thanks, Jon

try this

to force Rev to take account of your choice, go to the "standalone
application settings"
choose the stacks tab

uncheck the checkbox : move substacks into individuals stackfiles

close the window and save your stack
quit revolution

re launch revolution, open your stack
go to the "standalone application settings"
choose the stacks tab again

now, check the checkbox : move substacks into individuals stackfiles
close the window of the settings and save your stack

now try to build your app

I hope this helps !

Greetings.

Yves COPPE