Problems building Mac OSX standalone

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Fri Jun 2 16:42:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

After many months of successfully making Windows standalones from my
OSX Tiger development machine, I tried building an OSX app today. To
my chagrin, the process was futile. Although Rev claims to have saved
the standalone successfully, the first bad sign is that when I
dismiss the dialog to that effect, Rev immediately crashes. Then,
examining the standalone, I see that Rev has not obeyed my command to
create a separate stack file from each substack...in fact it's a
single file. The new folder to contain the stack files is not created
either. The app launches but doesn't work, as I would imagine since
none of the files are where they are supposed to be. Finally, the app
doesn't feature the icon I assigned in the standalone preferences,
but rather the generic application icon. Help, anyone?

Thanks, Jon