snapshot and imageData...

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Fri Jun 2 04:52:12 EDT 2006

Hi Chipp,

I already tried that but it doesn't work : when "import snapshot"
is executed, a new image object is created with an imagedata of
right length, but its content doesn't match the image content of
the snapshot; instead it's filled with zeros (the default imagedata
for a newly created image I guess), hence the black image displayed
when executing "put img 1 into img 2"...

my problem is still to know when the imagedata contains the right
data...

JB