RevCon Mailing List

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:11:29 EDT 2006

We've set up a private Google group for those attending RevCon West. It
appears that at least one or two people who are on that list did not receive
the sign-up email for some reason. If you're attending and have not yet
received a number of messages, please email me PRIVATELY and I'll see that
you're added.

Sorry to bother the whole list with this but I didn't see another way to do
it.