number of columns in a table field

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 1 16:33:04 EDT 2006

Bill Marriott wrote:

>> - I agree with you that list display can and should be enhanced in Rev.
>
> Good. Maybe we can leave it at that.

Well said.

> I hope you'll not only continue showing people how to make the most of what
> Rev does offer with your publication and presentations, but also use your
> influence to call a "spade a spade" and champion much-needed enhancements to
> the product.

I vote for issues in Bugzilla, but beyond that it's been made clear to
me that I have no more influence with RunRev than anyone else.

Just the same, I'll happily continue to do what I can to help others
make good use of the product.  While I haven't found any tool that does
everything I'd like right now, I have found an unusually high level of
productivity with Rev that keeps me deploying commercial apps with it
month after month.  As long as new features keep up with my customers'
growing needs I'll be able to keep doing so for years to come.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal