Application Icons

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Jun 1 16:16:38 EDT 2006

I use Axialis Icon Workshop to make my icons. Highly recommended! All I have
to do is provide a hi-res PNG and it makes all the icons in all the sizes
you need, for both Mac and Windows, in the proper format. The latest version
even has a library of components you can use to assemble your ultimate
custom icon!

http://www.axialis.com/

"Thomas Cole" <Tom.Cole at asu.edu> wrote in message
news:BAD2E12B83CDC14A9CD51F786778DA4012D4B7 at EX03.asurite.ad.asu.edu...
I was wondering if there was a place to go to get application icons for
a program I've made. In the past, I made my own, but I remember that it
was a hassle to get the right type of graphic and so on.
Is there a place with a bunch of cool icons that I could choose from?
They would have to be royalty free items because I am going to
distribute my software. I have the new Studio License.