Print Card quits without warning on Windows XP

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jun 1 12:33:12 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

> If you use Windows XP and Rev 2.7.x can you try to print out your
> card(s) (on per stack or bg). If you have a immediate quit then make
> note of cardsize, number of flds etc. Anyone who can or cannot
> duplicate this problem, I would like to know if specific to me or not.

When I selected "Print Card":
	there was some delay,
		then the task bar displayed a message from the printer (HP 842C)
		saying the file failed to print,
			then the card image printed just as I wanted it,
				then I clicked on the printer icon in the task bar and...					the
print queue was empty.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company