Saving externals in a standalone on OSX?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:52:24 EDT 2006

On 8/1/06, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2006, at 4:47 AM, Klaus Major wrote:
>
> > And maybe also the "PlugIns" folder (or its content) and the
> > empty language folders, if necessary, into the "Resources folder"
>
> I hope this is an option normally turned off.  I can't think of a
> time when I would want the PlugIns stuffed into my app.
>
> I especially don't want it copied over several times.

Different plugins Dar. These are the application plugins that make it
look right on various OS X systems. If they are not in the app bundle,
it looks like an OS 9 application!

Lately, Rev has stopped putting them into the app bundle when it
builds an app on some systems. The Plugins folder gets created inside
the bundle, but it is empty, so they have to be added manually.

Cheers,
Sarah