u3 rev application with mysql/apache

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Mon Jul 31 18:05:02 EDT 2006

Don't you need apache for php to work? I have built a web site that is
mysql/php based now I am turning it into a stand alone for customers to use
locally and not have to connect to the net to use. also I want to be able to
sync the databases this way they can pull down the new info online and
upload the new info they have put into the database as they need.
Thanks for the suggestions I have started to test them out.

Robert Mann
President
GP Racing LLC