Help with compiling for Linux and Mac OS 10.4

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 31 16:32:00 EDT 2006

Hi ROb,

What have you tried so far? The standalone builder should provide you
with options to build standalones for Linux and Mac OS X, just like
for Windows. If it works for Windows, it should work for the other
platforms as well. Perhaps, you have tried building a standalone but
got errors? Where do you get stuck?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 31-jul-2006, om 22:25 heeft Rob Beynon het volgende geschreven: