[ANN] libIMEDTreeManager - The Tree Manager & Tree Field Control

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 31 12:44:59 EDT 2006

Hi iMed...

This certainly sounds interesting, although my first impressions
tells me the interface could be improved. I will definitely check it
out. Do you have an e-mail address where I can contact you personally?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 31-jul-2006, om 15:12 heeft iMed Edition het volgende geschreven: