Text2Speech XP test

Roman dmroman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 00:40:50 EDT 2006

sims wrote:
> I'm stuck here without a Windows XP machine to test with right now.
> If any kind souls want to test the following for me I would
> greatly appreciate it.
>
> http://ezpzapps.com/Speak.zip
>
> Reply off list to:   sims at ezpzapps.com
>
> Thanks,
> sims

Hi sims

I have tested your app.
Win XP. Toshiba notebook. MS Sam.

1. Startup was good. And the app greeted me with "Hello Bob" after I
pressed speak button.
Changed the text... hit play... my comp was alive speaking to me. But,
when I closed the application, an error dialog box appeared saying about
a memory reference error. I am not sure whether it was from the
application or my windows have thrown me that error.

2. Second time started and closed immediately without speaking - No
errors this time.
3. Third test: launched app, hit speak, closed app, and boom - the error
was there.
4. Fourth test: emptied text box, hit speak, closed app - The error.
5. Fifth test: launched, emptied text box, closed app - no errors.

Regards