The definition of a word

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 28 18:33:13 EDT 2006

Peter,

Yes, a quoted string is considered as one word.

No idea why you mention tokens. Revolution will not recognize your
string as Transcript.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 29-jul-2006, om 0:25 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: